Bristol


I really enjoyed the Inverness line drawing process so thought I would have another crack at one, using one of my favourite places the city of Bristol for inspiration. Having lived there for many years it was actually harder to think of what to omit rather than include as it's so full of character and landmarks. I have tried to narrow it down to the most distinctive buildings and features that sum up Bristol to me personally. From left to right included is; Clifton suspension bridge, S.S. Great Britain, Cabot Tower, Wills Memorial Building, Park Street, Millennium Square, College Green, Bristol Cathedral, M-Shed Dock Cranes, Bristol Balloon Fiesta, The Avon Ferry, Pero’s Bridge,  Arnolfini, St Augustine's Parade, Temple Meads Train Station. Best viewed in full size. (Just give it a click).

No comments:

Post a Comment